I can't help but feel blessed everyday when I can get out in the woods to snowshoe or hike. I just can't even find the right words to express my joy for taking in the beauty of being outdoors. You see, the last fifteen years I was confined to a 100-year old stone building that didn't breath and left me feeling so unhealthy, so tired and so unhappy. Everyday I thought about the lousy air quality in my workplace and I always suffered with chronic sinus problems. And then there were the incidents with being exposed to asbestos.....all kept hush hush of course and administration never wanted to address the issue. That's when I said enough is enough, and I will never look back.
2016 is my rebirth to a new healthy lifestyle. In a sense, I am taking control of my overall health and happiness.
So you see, if you hear about this crazy little woman from Tainter Lake that spends all her time outdoors, now you know why....I am finally free.
Lastly, I have to give a shoutout to my friend Caryn, who lets me hike her woods as often as I wish. Caryn is also coming with me on the hikes and it's so fun to have a buddy that enjoys the birds, plants and animals like I do.

wow…a breath of fresh air in 2016 is truly your saying!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you! What a dream come true!
ReplyDelete