If it wasn't for this pretty lady, my winter months may have been a struggle....especially since retiring and adjusting to a new life's schedule. You see, Caryn has graciously been letting me snowshoe her land since retiring January 1st. Since Caryn only lives about two miles from us, I can easily drive over to her house and access to her land and many trails. I am so grateful to Caryn and her generosity. I have hiked many of her trails by myself over the last eight weeks, but I always enjoy it when Caryn can join me on a hike....like yesterday and today!
The bench down by the river is my little resting period before we continue on to more trails.
PS. Where's Bike man? My hubby has been under the weather with that nasty upper respiratory virus going around and he has really been sick. Took us by surprise since we both got flu shots this winter and didn't think one of us would get so sick. I'm sure he will be back to snuff by this weekend.



You ladies are sure having a blast! Hope Bike Man gets to feeling better soon.
ReplyDelete