How lucky am I? I had two buddies to snowshoe with today.
Caryn, on the right, is the landowner (and our friend) that lets me snowshoe on her 80 acres. Her sister-in-law Judy, on the left, just happened to be visiting this week from Seattle. Judy told me she is used to snowshoeing only in the mountains in Washington, so this was a treat for her to walk out the door and have access to snowshoeing trails.



A high of 49 today!! It does not thrill me at all, I am not done skiing or snow shoeing myself. The driveway is so treacherous, nothing but ice, and it is only going to get worse today. Prediction of thunderstorms, what gives!! by the way, thanks for reading my daughter's blog, I appreciate your comment.
ReplyDeleteJoanne, we are getting lots of rain today along with thunder this morning. I'm kissing snowshoeing goodbye....feeling really sad about that. I think I will cheer myself up by baking cookies for my hubby! Once this rain freezes tonight everything will be glare ice.
ReplyDeleteWhat a delightful way to replenish! Love it!
ReplyDelete