She was so affectionate when I arrived home after work. The next thing I know she hopped up on my shoulder to show her love. Can you see that furry body sprawled across my shoulder? That's crabby Abby being all sweet and happy.
I walked around the house for about five minutes while Abby hung out on my shoulder. Who would ever think this 15 pound Main Coon cat would like to snuggle around my neck.
Bike man was out ice fishing late this afternoon since the perch were biting. March is the best time of year to stock up on the fresh caught perch. We still have two feet of lake ice....geez!



I just love your kitties....(and your lake ice.)
ReplyDeleteSending purrrrrrfect hugs to your fur babies...and always sending you a smile, Lisa.
Hugs,
J.
Thanks Jackie. Can you believe we still have lake ice?
DeleteOh how I love long-haired cats. Yours are lovely!
ReplyDeleteThanks Joanne. All my cats are long-haired, but that also means lots of cat fur everywhere. Thank heavens we buy lint rollers by the case!
ReplyDeletehow sweet is that! Caryn
ReplyDeleteSweeties :) Save some perch for me please!!
ReplyDeleteYou've got the sweetest cats Lisa.
ReplyDelete