It's always at this time of the year when I start noticing the days getting slightly longer. Did you notice I said slightly? Getting home after work in the dark is always such a bummer, but tonight when I arrived home around 5:30, there was still some daylight. Wow, such a good feeling. No snowshoeing tonight, but rather a brisk walk on the country roads. A bit breezy tonight with a subzero temperature....whoo hoo!
And Bike man you ask? He's surviving the winter working out on his bicycle trainer. What about you.....how are you keeping active this winter?

Well I am looking forward to getting active! I am going up and down stairs, and staying on my feet as much as possible- slowly building stamina! I too, marvel as each day stretches into daylight just a bit more- can't wait!
ReplyDeleteKeep walking those stairs Vicky.....you go girl!
DeleteI love the longer days!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your support/insight on the school sports programs. UGH right...
Hey Kellie, just had to tell you my personal experience with the school district sports. Good luck to Caden.
DeleteLove long shadows especially at 8:30pm...a few more months
ReplyDeleteThose shadows sure gives a difference perspective on your day. Yes, a few months and longer days for sure.
DeleteI, too, am loving the longer days, altho I am not distressed by the prospect of 6 more weeks either!!
ReplyDeleteSix more weeks of x-country skiing, or snowshoeing? That's not so bad. Just remember those 90 degree temps will return soon!
Delete