Manny, is that you?
I couldn't resist posting this photo since it looks like our Ragdoll cat, Manny. Christmas decorating is kinda of a bummer for us with four cats. Can't put up a Christmas tree with decorations, as the cats will destroy them. Can't keep Christmas presents out in the open since the cats will chew the Christmas paper and bows. Can't put too many Christmas decorations up around the house, as that will scream, "come and play with me." I love my cats, but they have really put a damper on the festive theme to Christmas. We do have a tiny Christmas tree on top of my Martha Washington sewing cabinet and the cats haven't touched it.....amazing.
Enjoyed my late night run despite the Northwest winds blowing @ 15 mph. Roads were snowy & greasy! A much quieter night compared to last night. Halfway through my run last night, I kept hearing this noise in the distance. I finally stopped to listen. Was it a coyote or dog in the woods???? Whewwww, just two Bared Owls talking to each other.....so cool. I belted out a few owl calls, my dad taught me how to do that, but they never came closer to me. Continued on my late night run, just happy to hear the lovely owls.

Hearing those owls would be cool.
ReplyDeleteTom, it was one of those rarer moments....in the right place at the right time. Owls are my favorite bird.
DeleteYou are tougher than I am, exercising in this cold weather.
ReplyDelete