Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Weekend

I never learned the skill of crocheting....believe me, I tried and then I tried again.  My stitches would always come out tight.  I finally just gave up, and now I just enjoy watching my daughter as she magically moves her fingers, gently swirling the yarn around her crotchet needle.  It's so rhythmic and so graceful.....very calming for the soul.   
 
Becca has been busy making crocheted headbands for all her friends and co-workers.  Today, her grandma graciously offered that she could look through all her old buttons that she has collected over the many, many years.  Adding a button to the headband just makes it an extra special touch.

I'd like to wish all my blog friends a Happy Thanksgiving, and I hope you all could spend time with your families.  We are here in Southwest Wisconsin visiting my parents for a couple days.  Family and food = love!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you are with your parents, please know that I send you all my love. Have a wonderful week, Lisa.
    Warm hugs,
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Becca is incredibly talented! That is a beautiful piece of work - the button gives it a nice bit of pizazz. Glad you had a nice holiday with family Lisa.

    ReplyDelete