I'm sure people would call us crazy, but Bike man and I raked our yard this afternoon in the drizzly rain. Even after Bike man decided to head into the house, I stayed outdoors and continued to rake in light rain. I just couldn't come inside since the temperature was in the mid 40's, which felt wonderful to me. Yup, I was soaked when I finished my raking, but I felt an accomplishment.....just had to get those fall leaves raked before the snow flies.
Tomorrow? Rain turning to snow.

Beautiful picture Lisa
ReplyDeleteMrs Moose Jones
Thanks Mrs. Jones!!!
DeleteI love a soft rain, too. The photo is striking! What kind of camera do you use??
ReplyDeleteI use a Canon EOS Rebel T2i. My husband bought the T4, but it's a much heavier camera. I love my camera. I edited this particular photo in Picmonkey.com because it's fast and easy. I also started using Photoshop Elements, but I still need to learn a lot more to using that program. Other times I just use my camera software and do the editing that way.
ReplyDeleteI like that pic
ReplyDeleteLove the photo!
ReplyDelete