Thursday, September 26, 2013

Shakespeare, Now & Then

We have an overnight guest staying with us, so I whipped up my favorite pecan pie this morning.  You can find my pie recipe in my Turtle Recipes.   Then, Bike man made a nice quinoa.  We always feed our guests! 
 
I invited our library performer to stay overnight at our house.  Ron, who is from Milwaukee, performed  a one-man Shakespeare presentation tonight.  Ron combined a history lesson on Renaissance life in England to the famous works of William Shakespeare.....it was great!  After arriving home, we've enjoyed a great night of conversation, wine and food. 

4 comments:

  1. I could be a guest at your place!!
    Yummmm on that pecan pie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun evening, and great library event!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! And it looks like it was held upstairs in the theater! I bet it's wonderful to be able to use that area. Your pie looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Jackie, you could be a guest at our place...really!

    Joanne could be a guest any time too!

    And heck, Kellie you could be a guest everyday since you live so close!

    Our house is always open to guests and friends...by bicycle, car or plane!!!

    ReplyDelete