Four continuous days of no sunshine, help! I can feel my body and mind slowly sliding into a slump. Went out for a run in the misty rain after work, but my body just felt stiff and sore. Have you ever noticed how the lack of sunshine affects you mentally and physically? Not much luck this week for sunny days, so I'll make the best of it. Anyone have some extra sunshine to send my way? Please send to: P.O. Box Sunnyturtle!
It feels like we live in the north west where the suicide rate is so high due to lack of sun!!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely been dreary - yuck.
ReplyDeleteYes- I am trying so hard not to slump- but a little respite would be so good! I am trying to really soak in all the color surrounding me though- at least it isn't just white out there :) Now if the sun would just come back so we can go out and enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI don't know about where you are at, but it has been a day of HUGE sunshine today....I mean absolutely beautiful. Several hours in the garden, three hours mowing lawn, and one good hard hour plus riding my bike. A GREAT DAY here in SW Wisconsin!!! Hope for you, too.
ReplyDelete