Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Young and Free!

I meant to post this photo last Thursday, but my work day was extremely busy so I forgot about this young man until today.  I ran into this young cyclist one hour before the big snow storm hit last Thursday.  "Do you know there's a big snow storm heading into our county I said?"  This young-in said yes, he knew it was coming so he was in a hurry to stay ahead of the storm.  Apparently, this guy is use to traveling by bicycle all-year long so the snow did not phase him.  Ohhhh, the joys of being young and carefree.  I never asked him, but I assumed he's was snow camping along the way.  One thing I noticed.....where's his food pack?  And if you wondering, yes, his bike shoes are covered in duct tape!   

3 comments:

  1. Food and water on the chest instead of the back...makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still, it is great to be 'old' and biking, too !! !

    ReplyDelete
  3. young, carefree and maybe a bit nuts ? yikes, i can't imagine more than a day or two of living "on my bike"

    ReplyDelete