It really wasn't planned, but I somehow developed a partnership with a local business owner who has run a successful soup, sandwich and gift show for fifteen years. I know I've mentioned this before in my blog post, but I decided to help this business owner discover the success of marketing her business via Facebook. You see, this business owner has no computer experience, so she happily took my invitation to help her.....and of course, it was a challenge for me!
In five months time, her Facebook "likes" have more than doubled and customers are now commenting on daily posts. On some days we'll have 100 viewers to her Facebook posts, and other days we'll have 600 viewers.
I'm not really sure why, but I wanted to take on this challenge to help this business owner, especially since I've known her for 15+ years. I don't know, it's just me....always wanting to help a friend.


It's 'cause you are a sweet lady...
ReplyDeleteJackie....you are too kind! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteWow! nice lady.
ReplyDeleteThat is great Lisa :)
ReplyDelete