Friday, April 26, 2013

Finally!

Absolute joy, that's what I feel with today's high of 70 degrees.  Came home from work late this afternoon and discovered the snow in our yard is finally leaving us......for good.

A big thank you to Bike man for putting the screens back on the sliding doors.  The cats were curious to the smell and sounds of spring.  

The lake ice is still hanging on, but not for long my friends.

I give the lake ice another week and then it should be gone.  Just in time for the opening of fishing season on May 5th.  It's been a long, long winter and I'm ready.....ready for the bike and ready for tank tops!

High five to Bike man for his first bicycle ride around the lake route.  He waved at me while riding by my public library!

4 comments:

  1. So happy for you, Lisa....
    You know that I will miss the ice on the lake...but then, I only see photos of them; I don't have to deal with it on a personal level like you do....but I will miss it.
    Welcome spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is joy everywhere not only are things popping out of the ground, but people are popping outdoors like blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The birds singing and chirping this morning was wonderful :) YAY spring is finally here!

    ReplyDelete