More snow, slippery roads and lots of wind today....just something to expect in the Midwest.
The snow is accumulating around the back of the house.
And the front of the house......more snow as well!
At the rate we're going, we'll have snow in our yard until the end of April. Spring flowers? Probably not until mid May. Despite the snowy weather, I still love Wisconsin.
It's hard to not like this beautiful snow, even though Spring seems delayed. Our winters have become so mild over the last few years, that this isn't entirely welcomed.
I know that you love your state.
ReplyDeleteOne is supposed to...
And I pray for the white stuff to lighten up for you....soon.
Hugs,
J.
Yeah, I was mentioning to Amy on our Sunday ride, that it's going to be awhile before the snow is gone, and that's if it ever warms up.
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to not like this beautiful snow, even though Spring seems delayed. Our winters have become so mild over the last few years, that this isn't entirely welcomed.
ReplyDelete