Saturday, February 23, 2013
So Sweet
She's such a great employee and really takes pride in her produce department. Sophia is so sweet and is such a hard worker. Every month, Sophia sits in on our food co-op board meetings and diligently takes minutes. So today was our board meeting.....a long meeting, plus a good-bye to two board members whose terms are ending this month. Wow, can't believe March will mark my one-year as a Board of Director for our local food co-op. The next 12 months will center around our expansion project, which means lots of work . I think I'll be busy...yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

A year already, that is great Lisa. Good luck with the expansion plans.
ReplyDeleteI do not know what I would do without our local food cc-op! Good for you sitting on the board. Good luck with the expansion. Our co-op is truly beautiful!
ReplyDelete