Strong cold-front moved in today and caused 45-50 mph winds and a 20 degree temperature drop in a 2-hour span. While taking this video, my face was burning from the cold windchill. Subzero temperatures the next few days, so guess we'll hibernate inside the house. Winter in the Midwest.....gotta love it!
I just KNOW you took this video for me!! :)) (I know you didn't, but I loved every second of it.) There are so many wonderful aspect of it that I love, Lisa. The walking on the lake!! Still can't get over that! And I was sooo hoping that you would pan the camera...and you did!! Love the "feel" of the coldness...love the clouds...so beautiful, and last but not least, I love your accent!! Basically, I loved everything about this video, and I will watch it again! Of course!! Thank you. Love, Jackie
Jackie...you were certainly in my thoughts when I took this video!!!
The wind was intense as the cold temperature dropped quickly. My face and fingers were so cold and after I took the video, I ran up all 50 wood steps to get back to the house for warmth!
10 below this morning, but with the brilliant sun, it surely doesn't feel that bitter. Now yesterday the wind howled like multiply huge machinery up over the hill. Unbelievable! Still, winter remains my favorite season.
I just KNOW you took this video for me!! :)) (I know you didn't, but I loved every second of it.)
ReplyDeleteThere are so many wonderful aspect of it that I love, Lisa.
The walking on the lake!! Still can't get over that! And I was sooo hoping that you would pan the camera...and you did!! Love the "feel" of the coldness...love the clouds...so beautiful, and last but not least, I love your accent!!
Basically, I loved everything about this video, and I will watch it again! Of course!!
Thank you.
Love,
Jackie
*aspects" (I was so cold watching this, that I couldn't spell!)
ReplyDeleteJackie...you were certainly in my thoughts when I took this video!!!
ReplyDeleteThe wind was intense as the cold temperature dropped quickly. My face and fingers were so cold and after I took the video, I ran up all 50 wood steps to get back to the house for warmth!
Glad you like the video Jackie.
Hit here around 4pm
ReplyDelete10 below this morning, but with the brilliant sun, it surely doesn't feel that bitter. Now yesterday the wind howled like multiply huge machinery up over the hill. Unbelievable! Still, winter remains my favorite season.
ReplyDeleteBurrrrr! That wind was sure howling!
ReplyDeleteThanks for capturing and posting this front.I got caught in it while running yesterday.
ReplyDeleteGentleman John....good to hear from you. That wind was wicked!
ReplyDelete