Monday, November 12, 2012

I Think I'll Head South

Snow Snow, Let It Snow!

Fifteen minutes before I was going out to run this morning, my big sis calls me.  "Hey big sis, I'm headed out for a run, only have five minutes to talk."  My sis says, " oh wow, I just got back from an hour-long walk and I'm totally drenched in sweat......it's 80 degrees here in Jacksonville.  What...really??????  As you can see, my morning run dealt with a light coating of snow!  

Nice to have day off for Veteran's Day.

3 comments:

  1. Monday night (11:25 P.M.) (EST)
    We were in Jacksonville today...
    :))
    Small world, eh?
    My camera is on the blink, and I found a camera repair shop on Beach Blvd. that is going to repair it.
    On the drive home, I asked Hubby what the outside temp was, and he said it was 80 degrees; it seemed unusually warm today...a bit too warm for me for this time of the year.
    When you visit your sister, please, give me a ring. I'd love to get together.
    Hugs,
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Light coating yesterday for us and all gone today. Week ahead looks delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jackie, that's really is a small world. I certainly remember Beach Blvd.!!!

    ReplyDelete