Saturday, November 17, 2012

Blaze Orange

It's better to be safe than sorry!  With the first day of deer hunting here in Wisconsin, I made sure I was glowing in orange as I road with Bike man this afternoon.  Didn't want to be mistaken for deer!

With Bike man's red jersey and my orange jacket, we certainly stood out on the highway.  Today's ride was hard since we had a good southern breeze.  Bike man did fine, but the hills gave me a good workout.  It's hard to believe it's November.  Where's the snow???  (20 miles)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, that wind took it out of us too, but you can't beat the temps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, you've got more guts than I. I would never ride around here in deer season. I wear orange to hang clothes in my back yard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore a chartruese colored jacket so as not to be mistaken, but managed to get in a 20 miler. That south breeze was a kicker but the temperature was real nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great day for a ride that is for sure.. Little windy tho.

    ReplyDelete