Becca, Grandma Shirley and Chris
Being thankful is what Thanksgiving is all about.
Becca, Grandma Shirley and Me
I am thankful for my family....thankful for good health, especially my mom and dad's health.
It was a great day to spend with the folks here in Southwest Wisconsin. Can you believe we had mid 60 degrees today? Spent some time outdoors to soak up the sunshine. Reality will set in tomorrow as much colder air will be moving in to Wisconsin. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.
Nothing better than family.
ReplyDeleteGlad that you spent it with family. I spent some of the day remembering Thanksgiving with my parents.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful that your family could all be together Lisa! You are fortunate indeed.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet - I love your daughter so much :) Such a gem!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite Aunt and Uncle are looking less stressed and more relaxed and GOOD!!!
ReplyDelete