Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Do You?
I looked forward to a warmer day today, but the dark clouds rolled in along with rain and then the winds began to howled. Stayed that way all afternoon. I'm afraid this is the beginning of our seasonal change into fall. One day it's cool and next day you're bringing the summer clothes back out. I'm still hoping for a few warmer days ahead.
So, just as I stepped out the front door tonight for a quick run, I heard the familiar rumble of thunder. Yah, I stepped back into the house and let the brief rain shower to it's thing!!!
Waiting for Bike man to return home tonight from an all-day trip to Bayfield on Lake Superior. I'm kind of envious.....you know, of retired life. Or maybe it's just having a carefree schedule that's not glued to an 8-5 routine. Don't worry, I love my job, love my schedule, but sometimes I just want be spontaneous and go with him! Do you ever feel like that? Just stepping away from your routine???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I kind of like living in a rut.
ReplyDeleteI understand exactly - the freedom to do what you want to do, when you want to do it. Soon.
ReplyDeleteAs a 'retiree' I must say two things, *I wish I had done it earlier and * I've never been so busy in my life. Sometimes I feel the need to retire from retirement!!
ReplyDeleteDefinately would like the freedom to come and go as I like. Still hoping to win the lottery :)
ReplyDelete