Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Back to Work
One of the reasons I enjoyed this three day holiday weekends was because I spent my entire day today indoors.....glued to my work. Came home late tonight. Bike man spent the day outdoors painting. Sometimes it amazes me at the differences in our work days. BM has outdoor work and I have work that requires me indoors. I look forward to the day when my work will be both indoor and outdoors.
My friend called me yesterday to tell me she had lots of tomatoes to give me, but honestly, I just don't have time to process tomatoes. I'm hoping I can process more tomatoes three weeks from now.
Received a call from my folks tonight. My mom moo will be staying with us next week, as my dad will be traveling north to Lake Superior for a road trip. Mom isn't up to road trips, so we get the pleasure of having her stay with us. Oh my, the cats will be in 7th heaven to have Grandma visiting!!!! I'm sure Aiden will find a new lap to relax in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'd love to sit down and talk with my parents.
ReplyDeleteThere is so much joy in retirement, spending much time outdoors, and a good amount indoors, as well.
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what you mean Lisa. I'm sick of sitting down and being trapped indoors for work!
ReplyDeleteGreat that your mother is coming to visit. Maybe you can take some time off and do something fun :)