Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Day At Home

Another beautiful day with warm temperatures and lots of sunshine. Aiden found his comfort spot to watch the squirrels playing outside.

Oops, I think I gave the cats too much catnip!


Bike man and I spent all afternoon out on the lake ice fishing. The fish were quiet, but a few bites from the Northerns.

All that walking from tip-up to tip-up creates a good appetite, so we roasted some hot dogs to satisfy the hunger. Just being outside all afternoon was so good for the mind and soul. A much needed day to rejuvenate.

2 comments:

  1. It was a beautiful day...great to be outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, you KNOW I'm lovin' the photo of the lake!!
    And...look at those sweet kitties; they are soaking up some rest, aren't they!!
    You had a great day. That makes me happy.
    Love you,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete