Thursday, January 26, 2012

Morning Pleasure

Absolutely beautiful morning. I'd have to rate it an A+ for warmth and beauty!

I actually had the opportunity to enjoy a morning run before going to work later in the day. Thanks to Bike man, who put these things called "ice spikes" on the bottom of my running shoes so I could continue to run on the icy and snowy roads. This morning was my first time trying them. I have three words to explain these little buggers......love, love, love! The grip on the road surface was amazing and I highly recommend the ice spikes to anyone that runs or walks during the winter months.

3 comments:

  1. Walking during winter months with ice spikes...only in the 'nawth' my dear friend...only in the 'nawth.'
    I smile.
    I love the photo...the flag is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! And yes it's been nice. Can't believe it's almost Feb already, Jan just flew by.

    ReplyDelete