I'm actually amazed, since we haven't put up Christmas lights for about four years. Thanks to our kids, the lights got put up! A big thank you from you mom and dad!!!
And the colored balls, well this was Bike man's idea. We bought these colored balls years ago and each ball has about 100 individual lights. The balls are seriously bright and will light up the whole yard. A couple of the red balls were stolen in years past.....imagine that, but we still had enough balls left to hang in the tree.So I went out for a late night run and this is what the lights looked like when I got back home. Now all we need is a little snow.......oops, did I really say that?
Wow your house decorations are great !
ReplyDeleteIt brings back many old memories of your children's many Christmases when they were little.
Mom and Dad
No bah hum bug at that house.
ReplyDeleteLooks very warm.
Ha ha, I know the feeling- as much as I've liked the reprieve from not having snow, its almost time- the decorations won't be nearly as pretty without it!
ReplyDelete