Girl power.......way to go! As soon as she reached the top of Seeley fire tower hill, I praised her for the lovely skirt look! I also gave her credit for biking the 40 miles along the Birkie trail. Very nice.
Been catching up on all your doings. You are one biking maniac! You and bikemake sure do seem to find a lot of enjoyment in biking and being together. Keep it up!
Rims match the jersey.
ReplyDeleteShe is smiling proudly!
ReplyDeleteI love the red bike and the red shirt she is wearing...my fave color.
Another fun trip for your crew I see! You should get some of those cute biking skirts :)
ReplyDeleteI might have to get a riding outfit like that...:-)~
ReplyDeleteBeen catching up on all your doings. You are one biking maniac! You and bikemake sure do seem to find a lot of enjoyment in biking and being together. Keep it up!
ReplyDelete