I feel like I'm struggling with lack of motivation for physical activity. I intended to come home after work and bike, but going solo again tonight didn't appeal to me. Honestly, I prefer to bike with a partner.....that's just me. I did motivate myself to grill some brats for supper and then spent time outside picking up lots of sticks that fell from the trees during Sunday night's storm. Bike man got a heads start and picked up tree limbs and stick during the afternoon.
I took some time to savor all the blooming flowers tonight. The cooler temperatures today were so enjoyable. A couple more days of cool weather and then the heat wave returns. Hoping for more motivation tomorrow. I need a kick in the.......PS. Bike man was busy with his lake monitoring and testing for water critters today.
I'm feelin' the lazy days of summer too.
ReplyDeleteI don't think there is anything wrong with taking the time to be still and quiet and savoring the beauty around us :) I know you'll be back to your active, riding self soon enough!
ReplyDeleteI've been having the same problem Lisa! Maybe it's our bodies telling us to stop and smell the flowers a litte? That's the theory I'm going with any how :)
ReplyDeleteYour garden/flowers look lovely.
Your yard looks really pretty!
ReplyDeleteyour flowers are beautiful,
ReplyDeleteI hear you Lisa. I slump this time of year most years, and without the social incentive of riding with a friend or two I will often skip a ride. But that's OK. There are flowers and growing tomatoes to monitor in the yard!
ReplyDelete