Another late night at work. But hey, came home to some beautiful flowers. Thanks Bike man. Looking forward to the weekend......wanna ride since we have no obligations. We definitely need the miles.
I've been lurking but not posting since I've been having trouble posting a comment. Today seems to be better, maybe blogger got it fixed. The turtle is pretty cool. We used to have some as pets when we were little kids.
I'm a guy who is a big fan of no obligations.
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty flowers. Hope the wind dies down for your bike ride!
ReplyDeleteI've been lurking but not posting since I've been having trouble posting a comment. Today seems to be better, maybe blogger got it fixed. The turtle is pretty cool. We used to have some as pets when we were little kids.
ReplyDeleteyeap, those are the best rides, 'no obligation rides' seems I am doing less and less to ride more and more any more.
ReplyDeleteyeap, those are the best rides, 'no obligation rides' seems I am doing less and less to ride more and more any more.
ReplyDelete