Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Still Driving

One thing about road trips is that it pays to get up early and get rollin...I'm talkin 5 or 6 am. Early is always better. The picture above is not my favorite city to drive through, however, traffic was behaving itself.






Here's a hint to the area we traveled through today. One of the cities lies in the transition of both the Appalachian Mountains and the Cumberland Plateau. Any guesses?




We ended up traveling about 600 miles today. Currently, it's 91 degrees. Less than 500 miles tomorrow and we will reach our destination.








3 comments:

  1. There are three things needed for 5 a.m. driving.
    1. Coffee
    2. Coffee
    3. Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't even ride my bike that early. Driving a car? Oh Man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea, but anywhere in the 90's and smells like magnolias sounds divine to me!! Happy travels!

    ReplyDelete