Monday, May 16, 2011

So Beautiful

I'm almost feel guilty posting these photos after watching the cool temps back home, but don't worry because these warm summer days are headed north....trust me! The following pics are from yesterday's beautiful afternoon at Ponte Vedre beach in Jax.

We were all getting ready for some serious shark teeth hunting! I have to say my brother-in-law has mastered the art of finding shark teeth over the years. Me, I just look for the pretty little shells!




The beach really is a great place to relax and catch up on reading.






I couldn't resist getting wet....the waves were great! Next time I just have to remember to keep my mouth closed when the big waves hits my face.









Saw lots of dead jelly fish.







Had time to just chill and enjoy the end of the day. I meant to post photos of the wedding, but I'll wait until later. Currently, we are packing up and will leave soon to take Becca to the airport. We are headed north in the Carolina's and will be spending the night camping on some island off the coast. Bike man use to live in the Carolina's so this will be a nice reminisce trip back to his Marine Corps days. Probably won't be blogging much now over the next few days as we will be camping each day as we head back to Wisconsin. So far it's been a wonderful trip and I'm sad to leave my big sister and her hubby. Our wheels are turning already and sis and I are trying to figure out an excuse for next year to get together and celebrate....celebrate something!!!!!!!




PS. Thanks Baba










5 comments:

  1. I'd love to be splashing in those waves too! Sure hope those temps are headed our way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a beautiful, fun and relaxing vacation. I'm a little envious right now! ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so incredibly enjoy. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete