Is this castle for real? We had to turn our car around just go see what the heck was up with the castle structure. Evidently, this place operates as a B & B....nice. So where are we? I'll give you a hint. We are traveling south at the moment and then will head southeast tomorrow.
Lots of flat open fields today with tons of wind generators. While traveling through many towns today, the bank sign read 94-96 degrees. Not sure I can trust the bank thermometers, but my perfuse sweating this afternoon told me it was warm. Bike man likes to have the windows rolled down in the car with no AC, so lil Lis gets her sweating workout. I have a feeling by day 3, I will turning the AC on for my own sanity and enjoyment!FYI: We are staying overnight in the city where Bike man was born.
sheesh. i'm stumped !
ReplyDeleteJust think about January.
ReplyDelete...just where was the 'B-man' born?
ReplyDeleteI want to stay in the castle!!!! Where is it?
ReplyDelete