Thursday, April 21, 2011

Looking Back

I remember this moment


Was digging through old photos tonight. Thank heavens Bike man has photos from our Montana bicycle trip (2009), cuz I lost all the photos when my computer crashed last October. I remember taking this mountain creek photo after spending hours climbing and climbing up this mountain pass. Since I wasn't use to climbing this higher elevation, I wasn't prepared for how long it takes to reach the top of the mountain. Now I know, and actually, I'd like to go back. I'd love to go back to Montana and do it all over again.....well minus the single track on the edge of the moutain pass which was pretty scary!



As for today, another grey day, followed by a nice long walk. Going to bed early tonight since Bike man has a medical procedure scheduled for 8 am tomorrow morning. Taking the day off tomorrow to be with BM and then looking forward to a long weekend.




4 comments:

  1. I got a walk in today too. Gray but nice. Good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for good reports for the BM you two got a lot miles to pedal yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for BM! Hope you can bring those bikes to Colorado sometime and we can be your tour guide for hikes here! E-hugs,

    Marijo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful peaceful scene....

    Hope you have a nice Easter with family.

    ReplyDelete