Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's Getting Old

The green foliage is slowly emerging despite the cold temperatures this week. Discovered these green shrubs while on my walk tonight. Was hoping I'd be out cycling by now since it's the end of April, but these cold, windy conditions make me non-motivated.

Driving home after work, I passed a male cyclist struggling in the westerly winds. Of course I had to check him out.....that's just the woman in me! Tights, lightweight jacket, cycling shoes, helmet cover. Yup, he was an average cyclist, which is still kind of rare around my neck of the woods. Never seen him before, but I'll be watching for him in the next few months. I'm sure he'll speed up as the season progresses.

Man oh man, I need sunshine badly.....my spirits are dwindling.

3 comments:

  1. It was a hard winter. It would've been nice to get a warm spring. Weather Gods weren't on our side this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So does Bike Man know you're checking out other bikers:)

    Yep, I am very ready for nice weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My spirits too. I'm ready for some hot weather and green leaves!

    ReplyDelete