Nothing could be better than riding through a dark, damp and cool tunnel. When you come out the opposite end, it's always bright and refreshing. I love these tunnels. Dreaming of tunnel rides, but not until next summer. Darn
I'm not sure I'd be comfortable riding into that.
That is a beautiful tunnel. I have never seen one with doors on it. Maybe you could tell us more about it?Love Di ♥
Diana....go to: http://www.elroy-sparta-trail.com/tunnels.htm for more information about this tunnel.
The Elroy-Sparta Trail is one of many on my bucket list.
Wow, that is quite a lovely tunnel.
Thanks Tainterturtles, I am on my way!Love Di ♥
...are there Gnomes in there?
Hi John! Hope you are running on the RC trail!
I'm not sure I'd be comfortable riding into that.
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful tunnel. I have never seen one with doors on it. Maybe you could tell us more about it?
ReplyDeleteLove Di ♥
Diana....go to: http://www.elroy-sparta-trail.com/tunnels.htm for more information about this tunnel.
ReplyDeleteThe Elroy-Sparta Trail is one of many on my bucket list.
ReplyDeleteWow, that is quite a lovely tunnel.
ReplyDeleteThanks Tainterturtles, I am on my way!
ReplyDeleteLove Di ♥
...are there Gnomes in there?
ReplyDeleteHi John! Hope you are running on the RC trail!
ReplyDelete