It was a very long day today. Actually, a ten-hour day at work. I ordered a couple new computers for work, so everything had to be set up and files needed to be transferred. Thank heavens I have a personal tech guy that helps me in situations like this. Bike man spent about nine hours with me today getting the new computers up and running. We still have a few more computer glitches to work out, but all in all things are good in the technology area. On a side note, I decided I will be joining Bike man this weekend as he will be taking off on another bicycle trip south. I've decided I will take off with him and bike Saturday and Sunday, about 120-130 miles. The Son will drive south and hook up with us late on Sunday. I will drive home with him and Bike man will continue on south to Baraboo, WI. Since I don't want to take anymore vacation time from work, riding on the weekend is perfect. One more short bicycle trip before the snow flies. Let's hope the nice weather holds out.
It sure was a long day for you today.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a nice time with Bike Man this weekend.
Sounds like a nice weekend ahead for you and the b-man.
ReplyDeleteThat rocks. You and the bike man getting time together and time on the bike. BikeOn.
ReplyDeleteShort? Short??? I think that a 120-130 mile bike trip is a journey!!! :)))) I am sooooo envious (and proud) of the fact that you and your husband bike together...and bike for such great distances. Have fun....enjoy the weather and your trip. Take care of you. (We'll be headed back to North Carolina on Wednesday. It's where we stay as often as we can...)
ReplyDeleteHugs and love,
Jackie
oh gracious ... I couldn't even begin to imagine biking that far! I noticed on one of your prior post the asian beetle nipping at your leg... aren't they horrible little critters! I can't stand them.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a nice trip, sounds fun.
ReplyDelete