
Sunshine finally arrived tonight. It felt so good. Decided to do a quick three mile walk instead of jumping on my bike. I actually walked my old running route around Tainter Lake and was totally surprised to see everything listed as FOR SALE. The struggling economy is very evident around here. After living on the lake for nearly 28 years, I've never seen so much property for sale....it's crazy! Life is crazy sometimes. I'm beginning to really believe that less is more.
On a different note, Bike man arrived home last night after his two-day bicycle trip north to attend a lake workshop. 133 total miles and 60 of those miles were on forest roads!!!!
No sun here.
ReplyDeleteI'm a firm believer in less is more.
Lees is more, unless you're talking about chocolate, then more is more and that's always a good thing.
ReplyDeleteIt was a nice evening for a walk. Glad you were able to enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteI wish it was still sunny today.
ReplyDeleteThe Bike Man is crank'n out some good mileage. Did he take the bike trailer along? I'm looking at getting me one for some overnighters.
ReplyDelete