Our daughter called today and invited Bike man and I to come over to Minneapolis to ride the city trails. Her next door neighbor, who is an avid cyclist, said we should ride this one trail out towards Hopkins to a place called the Depot. Something about a bakery and a place to get ice cream.....I'm in, lets ride!
I also heard the weather forecast for 92 degrees and possible storms later that night. All we need is lots of water and some shade on the trails. I'm looking forward to riding tomorrow, especially since I've wanted to do this for a long time. Let's hope the storms hold off tomorrow afternoon.
You'll be riding within 50 yards of my place. I live right off of the greenway between Lake Street and Belt Line.
ReplyDeleteHL's...really? We'll look for you, however, I'm sure you'll be finishing one of your hammer 100's.
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking the trails up that way are way to cool. I need to start packing my bike when I visit daughter Melissa in that area, bicycle paths all around it seems.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty ... Jen is so talented. I've not seen one like that before and I like the color combos. Fingers crossed the storms held off and you got to ride :)
ReplyDeleteLove that ring!
ReplyDelete