
Left for church this morning, and then met Kim, Neil and Jonathan after church service for a ride on the Red Cedar trail. Bike man met up with us at the trail head and then we headed out on the trail.

Bike man and Neil, plus the rest of us, stopped at the Chippewa River bridge to check out the flood-like conditions of the river from last night's rain storms.

In the past, I've posted pictures of the young people hanging out on the sandbars along the Chippewa River, but today, you can see their was no sandbar. Everything is under water from the last couple days of severe storms.

When we finished our ride today, I snapped a photo of the guys. Pastor Randal is on the right (red shirt) looking all macho!!!! We had a great ride today, as the group was all pumped up to ride at a good pace. I worked hard....seriously.
What about my groin problem? Woke up this morning and I felt 100% better. Even on my 33 mile ride today, I felt much better. I'm still stumped to why I was in pain last night.
Ended our day by grilling burgers and cooking corn on the cob tonight....now I'm ready for bed.
Sounds like a good day was had by all.
ReplyDeleteWe've had rain for the past couple weeks. I haven't biked in over 2 weeks - I want to get back into it, but won't ride in the rain to work. I don't need a stripe of mud up my back!
ReplyDeleteNice way to spend a Sunday.
ReplyDeleteBiking and cow and corn afterwards, the bestest.
ReplyDelete33 mile ride????!!!!!! Whoa!!!! You are absolutely AMAZING!!!! I'm so impressed...Looks like a lovely ride, too! Hope you are having a wonderful Monday!
ReplyDelete