Amazing sights of the ice shifting, how blessed to have that in your back yard. Soon I'll start seeing the snapping turtles on my trail rides, seems when it warms up they crawl out of their winter naps, and warm up in the sun.
Amazing sights of the ice shifting, how blessed to have that in your back yard. Soon I'll start seeing the snapping turtles on my trail rides, seems when it warms up they crawl out of their winter naps, and warm up in the sun.
Amazing sights of the ice shifting, how blessed to have that in your back yard. Soon I'll start seeing the snapping turtles on my trail rides, seems when it warms up they crawl out of their winter naps, and warm up in the sun.
ReplyDeleteAmazing sights of the ice shifting, how blessed to have that in your back yard. Soon I'll start seeing the snapping turtles on my trail rides, seems when it warms up they crawl out of their winter naps, and warm up in the sun.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT!!! So PERFECT!!! Have a great weekend!! ~Janine XO
ReplyDeleteHe's very cute. Is momooooo your mom?
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that? Perfect for you!
ReplyDelete