These pretty babies kept calling out my name today......Lisa, Lisa, come eat me. Now don't worry, I didn't gorge myself on sweet rolls, however, I did eat half of a pecan carmel roll as soon as I got home. I just felt like treating myself to a little bit of joy since I made myself get out of bed at 6 am this morning to attend another cardio class. I worked those legs, arms and abs, so now I gotta work those taste buds. Tomorrow will be another Sunday bike ride. I wonder what my treat will be tomorrow. Any thoughts, suggestions or comments on that? Saturday, March 27, 2010
The Devil Made Me Do It
These pretty babies kept calling out my name today......Lisa, Lisa, come eat me. Now don't worry, I didn't gorge myself on sweet rolls, however, I did eat half of a pecan carmel roll as soon as I got home. I just felt like treating myself to a little bit of joy since I made myself get out of bed at 6 am this morning to attend another cardio class. I worked those legs, arms and abs, so now I gotta work those taste buds. Tomorrow will be another Sunday bike ride. I wonder what my treat will be tomorrow. Any thoughts, suggestions or comments on that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When I saw your picture the first thought I had was of sharing...you with me.
ReplyDeleteHL's.....after seeing that you rode 78 miles today, I certainly need to share. Oh heck, I just need to give you the whole darn box!!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe go wild and eat a whole one? Just a thought!
ReplyDeleteThey look so good, Lisa...
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoyed the morsel you ate. Jackie would have eaten them all...and I'm not exaggerating.
you earned em. I have one simple rule for 'fueling' for every calorie I burn biking, I eat two more.
ReplyDeleteSo that's why I'm fat? I don't exercise WAY more than I eat? I knew it was something simple like that but I have no love of the exercise, and a huge love of the sweet caramel roll.
ReplyDelete