
Hey Bud.....we haven't forgotten about you. It's been a long winter and we didn't have a jacket for you so we couldn't take you out for a winter ride. Just wanted to let you know you need to get yourself ready for the spring/summer rides. Brush yourself off, do a few stretches and get ready to strap on once again, cuz it won't be long now and we'll be going for a ride.
Yee Ha!
Glad he's wearing a helmet.
ReplyDelete:) The snow is almost gone and he looks ready for a ride!
ReplyDeleteHe looks kind of cute and ready to go for a spin.
ReplyDeleteAwwww, he even looks like he has protective gear on! Good thing he is a road animal as I have a feeling he is going to be racking up some miles soon!!
ReplyDeleteHe does look ready to go!
ReplyDeleteThat's cute, I have a little gnome I sometimes take out on the road with me and sneak him in my pictures. :-)
ReplyDelete