Got home late tonight from work and bike man was unloading groceries. Cat Lovers Alert: If you leave an empty grocery bag on the floor, just expect to find a feline friend inside. They just can't help themselves....they've got to hide in the bag.
Bike man received a letter today saying he was nominated to participate in the 2010 Wisconsin Lake Leaders Institute. Wow, way to go. There are three training dates in which Bike man can meet with this lake group. I'm excited for him as it will give him an opportunity to learn and share what other lake monitors are doing in our state. The first session he can attend is in May. So much for being retired....guess he needs to schedule his calendar just like me. Ha!
Congrats to Bike man! That's a pretty clever cat I think.
ReplyDeleteOur Suzie lives paper bags for about two minutes and then she loses interest. She also sticks her head behind the cushions on our couch, with her body sticking out in plain view. She thinks she's hiding too! They are funny!
ReplyDeleteBravo Bike Man. Wisconsin is a beautiful state, with lakes galore. I think this is correct, Wis. has more lakes then Min?
ReplyDeleteWay to go Bike Man! Kitties, they are a funny bunch arn't they?
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone.
ReplyDeleteMr. D....yes, I believe you are right WI has more lakes than MN.
Isn't it THE most interesting thing that a cat and a bag go together like a hand and a glove. It's true, Lisa. They CANNOT resist a bag....paper or plastic!
ReplyDeleteI loved to lay one on its side and count to see how long it would take Sammie to ruuuuuuuunnnnn and throw himself into the back of the back...and spin around and look out...and the pupils of his eyes would be VERY large...sooo exciting to watch.
I love Annabelle. Please, give her a special hug and kiss from me.
She's beautiful....Thank you for sharing this!!