Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Long Day

The Clematis is still blooming around our yard
It was a 12 hour day today. Got to work by 9ish and worked until mid afternoon then took off to a county library meeting in Menomonie. After the meeting I headed over to Acoustic Cafe with my librarian friend for a yummy sandwich. Then did a quick grocery shopping trip at Aldi's. Got an email this morning from my pastor's wife saying that a family in my church was in need of food because of a hardship, so I did a quick 20 minute food shopping trip to buy some much needed food for our church friends. Then raced over to the church tonight for our Wednesday night bible study. Wow, I could actually sit down and take a deep breath. Finally arrived home tonight by 8:45 pm.
Missed my bicycle ride tonight, but that's ok, tomorrow is another day.

2 comments:

  1. That does sound like a busy full day. That's how I felt last Sunday - just too much to do in one day. Get a good nights rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice that your church does that for folks. And you for stepping up and helping out. Makes you feel good.

    ReplyDelete