Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Flowers + Bakery = Happiness


What a nice pick-me-up today. The flowers were so pretty. My co-worker knew I've been having a stressful week so, she bought me flowers today! There's nothing like fresh flowers to cheer you up. At least when I am absorbed in my paperwork, I can look up from my desk and see my flowers. Thanks J for your kindness and love.



Here's my second surprise today...well actually, I hinted to my husband this morning before he left the house to pick up some treats at the European bakery in Eau Claire. As you can see, he did, yippee! He's such a good husband, even if he does tell me how to ride my bike, grrrrrrr! I told him this morning that I really needed a sweet treat to kick me out of this gloomy funk that I am in. Remember, bakeries are high on my "happy" list. I could never walk by a bakery and not go in, that's just not me. Yup, bakeries are in my blood. You want to make me happy, take me to a bakery....seriously.

3 comments:

  1. If you eat that plate of treats you wil be on cloud nine for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krissy....I'm working on it, heeee, heeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pastries look delicious. I've been dieting (lost 10 lbs so far!) so I haven't had any sweets for 3 weeks. That looks SOOOOO good!

    ReplyDelete