Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday Night Study

Full day at work, then ended my day with a friend, sharing a small meal and engaging in good conversation. No biking or spinning tonight. Wednesday's are my bible study night. Had an interesting study of the Holy Trinity tonight....God in three persons, the Father, Son & Holy Spirit. How lucky are we that God can present himself in three unique ways. It's comforting for me, and I hope for you too.

2 comments:

  1. I too spend Wed evenings at church except that I work in the nursery/toddler room so their parents can go to class. Tonight I was so "in love" with all my kids. I love the ages between baby and about 5. They are so much fun and lovable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you have a good church to go to now. I love a good bible study.

    ReplyDelete